Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

KlKo_1167991
PSoC™ 4
Hello, if I search for this kit a lot of documents are still available but not the kit files. Where I can download the EXE or ISO file for these kit ?... Show More
User22736
PSoC™ 4
I found the top mark of CY8C4025AZI-S413 are totally different in logo and text format as you can find in the attachment,is there a PCN doc to clarify... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am testing die temperature with CY8CKIT-041-41XX board with single ended negative input equal to VRef. No work well (Wrong values) when I change... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
  Hi. Please tell me about the offset voltage of the PSoC4200L OpAmps.In the datasheet, the offset voltage and the offset voltage drift values are lis... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Dev-board : CY8CKIT-149IDE : PSoC Creator 4.4 Hi, I’m using touchpad(metal mesh sheet) and trying to detect short defect by shorting two GPIO Pin conn... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I am testing PSoC4 I2C Master and Slave sample code. I understand Master_Read, Master_Write, Slave_Write and Slave_Read from sample cod... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm a beginner, and I've been assigned a project to enable an OTA FW update for PSOC 4 BLE boards via an iOS app.  There are two different boards ship... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Hi ! I'm experimenting with CY8CKIT-149. I'm using  CSD sensing method or CSX  sensing method to measure the capacitance value on touchpad. I shorted ... Show More
ArthurLuo
PSoC™ 4
Re:
solved msg Solved

kpolacha
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with PSoC-4 and want to know what is the PSoC-4 boot time. How much time it take for executing the first line of main() upon power... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy