Xcode for iOS

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I am a new user for Psoc-BLE. I do not know how to create Xcode to communicate with Psoc-BLE. Who can help me to explain how to do it? Or Is it available Xcode example for Psoc-BLE? 

thank a lot

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

It will be quite difficult to get help in THIS forum for Apple, Mac and Android related questions, even windows os questions are rarely discussed here. Since Xcode only runs under apple osses you should contact an appropiate forum there to get help.

For any BLE related questions we do our best to help.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thank

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried finding this answer a lot in this safe forum but here I find mostly os related discussion. But thanks for the answer user_1377889, it helped me a lot, will give a try to what you said with the latest version on my iOS device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be very hard to get help in THIS gathering for Apple, Mac and Android related inquiries, even windows os questions are once in a while talked about here. Since Xcode just keeps running under apple losses you should contact an appropriate discussion here to get offer assistance.

0 Likes