Unable to User SFlash Write on PSoC-4-BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Kavan
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Actually i tried writing on SRAM of PSOC -4 BLE CYBL10162-56LQXI using the program provided by cypress (link- https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/blob/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day029_BLE....)

The program is getting loaded successfully on the device but when updating the SFLASH_STARTING_VALUE with different value for example (0xFF) instead of (0x00) its not getting updated.

Please refer to the screenshot below displaying only 00 even though we updated the value to (0xFF) in SFLASH_STARTING_VALUE instead of (0x00) in WriteUserSFlash.h header file.

Kavan_0-1621299812959.png

Can anyone please help me in this as i need to write in SRAM of the PSOC-4 BLE CYBL10162-56LQXI device.

Thanks & Regards,

Kavan

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Kavan,

I checked the SROM Constants like the Key1 and Key2 values, the SROM Request OpCodes for LOAD_LATCH and SROM_CMD_WRITE_SFLASH_ROW for your specific device. All the values seem to be right in the example project. It should work without any modifications.

Do you see the project working correctly with the starting value set to 0? Please debug the project and set a breakpoint on line 67 in main.c. Then check the values stored in the data array. 

Let me know what values you see.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Kavan,

I checked the SROM Constants like the Key1 and Key2 values, the SROM Request OpCodes for LOAD_LATCH and SROM_CMD_WRITE_SFLASH_ROW for your specific device. All the values seem to be right in the example project. It should work without any modifications.

Do you see the project working correctly with the starting value set to 0? Please debug the project and set a breakpoint on line 67 in main.c. Then check the values stored in the data array. 

Let me know what values you see.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes