Stuck on CyBle_GapClearResolvingList()

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DeCo_1926091
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

When I try to clear the resolving list I get apiResult = 2, which I think means CYBLE_ERROR_INVALID_OPERATION.  Apparently, this can be the result if address translation is enabled, advertising is enabled, scanning is enabled or if there is a create connection command outstanding.  I've tried disabling address translation immediately before calling CyBle_GapClearResolvingList() and that didn't help.  I've also disabled advertising before calling it and the result was the same.  I don't think scanning is enabled because this is a remote peripheral server.  And I don't see how a create connection command could be outstanding, but I'm not sure how to test that.

Any suggestions about how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

It is recommended to clear the resolving list data when the device is in disconnected state. Please refer to the "BLE_4.2_DataLength_Security_Privacy" code example in the PSoC Creator for your reference.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

It is recommended to clear the resolving list data when the device is in disconnected state. Please refer to the "BLE_4.2_DataLength_Security_Privacy" code example in the PSoC Creator for your reference.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes