Set RTC alarm repeatition rate

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am using CYBL10161-56LQXI for my project with RTC enabled. How to enable alarm repeatition u.e. "Alarm should trigger at given time every weekday i.e. from monday to friday" or any other repeatition rate? I have been through the datasheet and code files but could not figure this out.

Thanks for answers.

Ashutosh

0 Likes
1 Solution

You cannot set multiple different alarms. You will need to handle that in your alarm handler by setting the next alarm time/date.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You will need the RTC component from system components to maintain time, date and alarms.

Bob

PS: Datasheet for CYBL10x6x shows "Not for new designs"

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Bob. I did use the RTC from the system components in the schematic and enabled the alarm in the customizer. My question is how can I set the alarm in such a way that, alarm occurs every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I tried using masks like this

<code>

RTC_SetAlarmMask(RTC_ALARM_MIN_MASK | RTC_ALARM_HOUR_MASK);

</code>

But, this enables the alarm for every day at given hour and min. I want it to be enabled only for 3 days of the week. Is it possible? if yes, how to do it?

0 Likes

You cannot set multiple different alarms. You will need to handle that in your alarm handler by setting the next alarm time/date.

Bob

0 Likes