Psoc 4 BLE: error 67 in task programRow

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaOr_4642046
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help me find what the following error means.

pastedImage_0.png

If I understood correctly, this value is in decimal, so I need to pass this to hex (67 (decimal) = 43 hex) But when I try to find this error I couldn't find the cause of this.

I have been looking for this error in:

- Cypress community

- Different webs

-  Bootloader and Bootloadable 1.2 document:   https://www.cypress.com/file/140346/download

pastedImage_4.png

-  And "BootloaderEmulator_PVT.h" among others, with unsuccessfully result.

pastedImage_5.png

Any idea?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

1. What is the Bootloader communication interface that you are using?

2. What is the Bootloader Host tool that you are using?

3. Please attach the Bootloader and Bootloadable projects those you are using (we would like to reproduce the issue at our side).

4. Please check whether you are getting same error with PSoC Creator Bootloader and Bootloadable code examples.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

i Ganesh

1. What is the Bootloader communication interface that you are using?

Bootloader communication interface that you are using is OTA

2. What is the Bootloader Host tool that you are using?

From an App in a phone, this App is base on CySmart 1.3 files.

3. Please attach the Bootloader and Bootloadable projects those you are using (we would like to reproduce the issue at our side).

The bootloader and bootloadable is for a project explain in this thread:  Re: Psoc 4/ Psoc 5: Custom bootloader with SPI to external memory

4. Please check whether you are getting same error with PSoC Creator Bootloader and Bootloadable code examples.

When I use the code example for PSoc 4 bootloader with SPI to external memory. I am not getting errors.

The fact is that due to the peculiarity of what I am doing and because I cannot find information on similar examples. I am trying to debug where the problem is coming from.

At the same time, a colleague of yours is giving me a suggestion in the thread indicated above, so at the meantime, I am trying to understand the meaning of the errors it shows.

Thanks.

0 Likes