Not recognizing Hardware

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have got PSOC 4 Ble but It is not working as it didnt recognizing the hardware. I am not sure what is the correct Hardware number. Can anyone please help me to identify correct hardware number and help to fix the issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Kit MPN (part number) is printed on the kit box. It will be either CY8CKIT-042-BLE or CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A.

If you have bought the CY8CKIT-042-BLE then download and install the kit software from CY8CKIT-042-BLE webpage, else download and install the kit software from CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A webpage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi

Please share the screenshot of the error/issue you are seeing.

Hope you have already installed the kit software. If not, please download and install the kit soft from the kit webpage.

After installing the kit software, connect the kit to your computer and see if enumerates successfully.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank YouMohammad Shahed Pervez

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this the right Hardware? How can i find out my Hardware number? I have downloaded from below linkhttp://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-042-ble-bluetooth-low-energy-42-compliant-pioneer-kit Thank YouMohammad Shahed Pervez

0 Likes

Kit MPN (part number) is printed on the kit box. It will be either CY8CKIT-042-BLE or CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A.

If you have bought the CY8CKIT-042-BLE then download and install the kit software from CY8CKIT-042-BLE webpage, else download and install the kit software from CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A webpage.

0 Likes