Needed: Project for Fingerprint Scanner module - TTL (GT-521F32)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sualc_2707881
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hello everyone,

I am interested in having the Fingerprint Scanner module - TTL (GT-521F32) be part of my personal project. However, all codes, libraries, tutorials, etc. on the internet are available for the Arduino platform, but not for the PSoC Creator. Can anyone help me get this module run properly on my CY8KIT-042 Pioneer Kit.

The header file and .c file for this module are available on GitHub - sparkfun/Fingerprint_Scanner-TTL: Repository with example code for SEN-14585 & SEN-14585 at... but they need some tweaking to have them run properly on PSoC Creator. I tried to add all required library files in the Project, but still there are some issues related to libraries being missing and compatibility of c and c++.

0 Likes
1 Solution

We officially only support C in PSoC Creator. We do not have any official resources to help you in tweaking PSoC Creator to work with C++.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked
0 Likes

Thank you Dheeraj for the link. I have looked at it a week ago but it seems confusing. I followed the instructions but still there are lots of errors.

I hope someone can give me the project file of the GT-521F32 Module that is ready for use in PSoC.

0 Likes

We officially only support C in PSoC Creator. We do not have any official resources to help you in tweaking PSoC Creator to work with C++.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Sorry if I did not use the proper word. I did not mean tweaking PSoC at all. All I mean is that the header and c files of this module need to be edited so that they can work well in PSoC.

Please, if you are familiar with PSoC, can you try to get these header and c files of the module (https://github.com/sparkfun/Fingerprint_Scanner-TTL/archive/master.zip) run properly on PSoC.

The files are also attached below in a .zip file.

Thanks,

0 Likes