Can not drive the motor in 037 EVK kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm a newbie for  embedded system, So i have a question to ask in the community.

First of all, i already follow the instruction in the quick start guide document. And my problem is

1. I'm already compile the example program on the board. But the motor doesn't generate any speed.

2. After i have compile program the LED on 042 are turn off. But before compile the LED are blinking in green color

PS.I have try 1 week to make it complete but it not TT

0 Likes
8 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code by clicking on file and then Press Create workspace bundle select minimal and post the file to a new comment. 

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

which program are you using on the 037 board examples?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using Sensored BLDC motor control Program.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

What version of Psoc Creator are you using? Also if you are using PSoc Creator 4.1 then you need to update the components. Also change the void main to int main in the main.c program.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah i'm using PSoc 4.1, but l already debugging from void to int.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Did you press SW1 to reset the board and then did you press SW2 for the board to function.  One other input I assume you have the board motor and power connected correctly.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yepp, i already reset on SW 1 and start on SW 2, by the way now when i hold SW 1, SW2 stop blinking  and when i release SW 1, sw2 are blinking.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Please post your code by Pressing File and then select Create work Space bundle and select minimal and then attach the file to a new comment.

0 Likes