CYBLE 212006 EZ Serial Update and Communication with MCU

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrSh_3615356
Level 1
Level 1

We need to use CYBLE212006 module in our product development. We want Arduino to connect with module and exchange data over serial.  My Questions are: 1. How to load ez serial binary to module on EVal board 2. How to load ez serial binary on BLE chip only? How to communicate with Arduino? Please give me some guideline to start with.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the EZ-Serial firmware platform from this link, where you can find EZ-Serial binary downloads for different modules. This folder contains .hex file, which is a complete stack+app firmware image suitable for flashing via PSoC Programmer and the Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface (P0.6, P0.7, XRES, VDDD, GND). Please refer to the EZ-Serial Binary downloads folder for different files.
Please refer to the EZ-Serial BLE Firmware Platform User Guide, this document provides a complete guide to the EZ-Serial platform on EZ-BLE modules. Section 3 provides a list of Operational Examples which will be useful for your application.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the EZ-Serial firmware platform from this link, where you can find EZ-Serial binary downloads for different modules. This folder contains .hex file, which is a complete stack+app firmware image suitable for flashing via PSoC Programmer and the Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface (P0.6, P0.7, XRES, VDDD, GND). Please refer to the EZ-Serial Binary downloads folder for different files.
Please refer to the EZ-Serial BLE Firmware Platform User Guide, this document provides a complete guide to the EZ-Serial platform on EZ-BLE modules. Section 3 provides a list of Operational Examples which will be useful for your application.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes