API Function in posc 4(CY8C4245LQI-483) for SAR ADC seq to switch b/w differential and single mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MeJo_4621266
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi All,

I am trying to connect a pressure sensor with SAR ADC Seq in PSOC4 (CY8C4245LQI-483). My requirement is connect plus and minus of pressure analog pin to ADC as differential and single mode. I want to read from both modes( differential and single mode) . Whenever I tried changes in top design, it is showing analog routing issues. (For top design - two analog pins (plus and minus of pressure sensor) needs to be connected to one differential input and two single mode input of ADC) So I was trying to look for any API in firmware to switch between differential mode and single mode.  Or is there any other ways to do this? 

Thanks,

MJ

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi MJ,

Could you share the exact input routing you have tried at your end which is throwing the error ? There is no API to change the input from single ended to differential FYI. This could be done modifying the register values. In that case inputs may have to be also modified and care should be taken if SAR sequencer is used.

Best Regards,
Vasanth 

0 Likes