็How can i use oscilloscope measure the signal in EVK 037 board.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since i have a problem with my motor that can't rotate. So i decide that i want to know what's problem with my device. 

So anybody have an experience using oscilloscope to measure the signal. Please give me the suggestion or any advise.

Thank you for you advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Have you been referred to the  CY8CKIT 037 PSoC 4 Motor Control Evaluation Kit Guide.pdf when operating the kit?

Specifically, Ensure that the other end of the USB cable is connected to the PC in this step; otherwise, the motor will not start rotating. Press the SW2 button to start motor rotation (refer to Figure 5-14). If the motor does not rotate and you observe LED2 blinking, an error has occurred. If so, first check that step 1 through step 5 have executed correctly. Then press the Reset button and press the SW2 button again. If LED2 still blinks, there must be a problem in the hardware or software.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Have you been referred to the  CY8CKIT 037 PSoC 4 Motor Control Evaluation Kit Guide.pdf when operating the kit?

Specifically, Ensure that the other end of the USB cable is connected to the PC in this step; otherwise, the motor will not start rotating. Press the SW2 button to start motor rotation (refer to Figure 5-14). If the motor does not rotate and you observe LED2 blinking, an error has occurred. If so, first check that step 1 through step 5 have executed correctly. Then press the Reset button and press the SW2 button again. If LED2 still blinks, there must be a problem in the hardware or software.

Roy Liu
0 Likes