Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Harold
Other Technologies General
I haven’t had much experience with motors over the years so I need help to identify a couple of motor capacitors that tested bad.I read some reference... Show More
Bernard
Good day, allI want to add capacitors to the Raspberry Pi power-supply.Currently I have my raspberry Pi plugged straight into a portable 5v battery, t... Show More
EgarciaAtam
Hi, I am working with a CYTMA525C driver and I have one question. How can I put the touch panel in low power mode? I guess that It’s activating LOW_PO... Show More
Rapmaste
Hello I have a few  of the SLB9670 TPM 2.0 chips installed in a batch of embedded Linux devices. They work fine, but they do not have fips certificati... Show More
BenGBoo
Hey all! Noob challenged with a quick turnaround task; I'm supposed to find out what Arduinos are compatible with the following two products, the seco... Show More
shlim
Customer has interest about Infineon Chip Antena. Actually they have a project with SIiLabs MCU with BLE SOC. But they are struggling with Chip Antenn... Show More
Rjengr
Hello,   We are using the TLE493D-W2B6 in one of our products, and came across "short-range" mode in the data sheet, however were able to find little ... Show More
GBKK
Dear All, I'm trying to get a clear statement of which automotive grade is TLE4966-2G, but cannot find any "AEC-Qxxx" statement in datasheets, nor in ... Show More
树暖
想挑选一款可用于100M~1GHz高频下进行半波整流的二极管,选用了BAT15-03w,但是未到达所需频段就丧失了整流特性。所以想了解二极管用于半波整流电路对接的负载电阻和输入信号的有什么硬性要求?是否有满足我性能需求的二极管可以推荐?已知输入信号不应超过截止频率,在论文中看到有截止频率应为工作频率... Show More
DarioSorbera
Goodmorning, We're using the device Am79C973 "PCnet™-FAST III Single-Chip 10/100 Mbps PCI Ethernet Controller with Integrated PHY". We have different ... Show More
Board Information

General Discussion Forum for Other Technologies topics.
Top liked authors