Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
树暖
Other Technologies General
想挑选一款可用于100M~1GHz高频下进行半波整流的二极管,选用了BAT15-03w,但是未到达所需频段就丧失了整流特性。所以想了解二极管用于半波整流电路对接的负载电阻和输入信号的有什么硬性要求?是否有满足我性能需求的二极管可以推荐?已知输入信号不应超过截止频率,在论文中看到有截止频率应为工作频率... Show More
DarioSorbera
Goodmorning, We're using the device Am79C973 "PCnet™-FAST III Single-Chip 10/100 Mbps PCI Ethernet Controller with Integrated PHY". We have different ... Show More
Tarsha
  I often look for operational amplifiers on the website. The connection speed is very slow, and I am looking for a way to choose an offline op-amp. C... Show More
siegfried
Proto of the first Racing drone with Field Oriented Control of the Motors:Driven by Infineon ePower:https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/motor-control-ics/automotive-embedded-power-ics-system-on-chip-/3-phase-bridge-driver-with-integrated-arm-cortex-m3/tle9879qxa40/... Show More
andreea_gai
Hello, I was searching for a LT spice model for the BSP752R component and I have found one on the website but it is encrypted. Could you please share ... Show More
User22776
Hi,I need a sample code to understand how the SBC is communicating with a microcontroller through SPI communication. For eg; I need to understand how... Show More
Ehab
Hello, I am reaching out as I understand you ultimately supply product to Celestica. We have been tasked by Celestica to gather information on parts/p... Show More
User22705
out of the box, the DB-295 doesn't have output on channel A, C and D?
Bhavarth
I want to perform set of steps for each URL available in last column of the table. Table looks like below. I want to iterate through each row of the t... Show More
User22595
HiWhen i buy postion2go evalution board, i see there is a corner reflector in package. but there isnt any guide about how we can use and install it, a... Show More
Board Information

General Discussion Forum for Other Technologies topics.
Top liked authors