Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DarioSorbera
Other Technologies General
Goodmorning, We're using the device Am79C973 "PCnet™-FAST III Single-Chip 10/100 Mbps PCI Ethernet Controller with Integrated PHY". We have different ... Show More
Tarsha
  I often look for operational amplifiers on the website. The connection speed is very slow, and I am looking for a way to choose an offline op-amp. C... Show More
siegfried
Proto of the first Racing drone with Field Oriented Control of the Motors:Driven by Infineon ePower:https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/motor-control-ics/automotive-embedded-power-ics-system-on-chip-/3-phase-bridge-driver-with-integrated-arm-cortex-m3/tle9879qxa40/... Show More
andreea_gai
Hello, I was searching for a LT spice model for the BSP752R component and I have found one on the website but it is encrypted. Could you please share ... Show More
User22776
Hi,I need a sample code to understand how the SBC is communicating with a microcontroller through SPI communication. For eg; I need to understand how... Show More
Ehab
Hello, I am reaching out as I understand you ultimately supply product to Celestica. We have been tasked by Celestica to gather information on parts/p... Show More
User22705
out of the box, the DB-295 doesn't have output on channel A, C and D?
Bhavarth
I want to perform set of steps for each URL available in last column of the table. Table looks like below. I want to iterate through each row of the t... Show More
User22595
HiWhen i buy postion2go evalution board, i see there is a corner reflector in package. but there isnt any guide about how we can use and install it, a... Show More
Harold
I have class on Monday. The professor in our college calculates the current in the LED circuit. He used this formula C=kϵ0Ad in this calculation proce... Show More
Board Information

General Discussion Forum for Other Technologies topics.
Top liked authors