TDA5235

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hasanyasar
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

zel durum bir çağırma hedefi tarafından oluşturuldu. ( konum: System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
konum: System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
konum: System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
konum: System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
konum: System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
konum: NextGen.Internal.Script.UpdateMeasurement(String measurement)
konum: NextGen.Internal.Script.Initialize())

When i run the tda5235 explorer.exe, i got this error message.

What should i do to fix this problem ?

Thank you 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ananda_R
10 likes given 5 likes given 100 sign-ins

Hi @hasanyasar ,

I tried to reproduce the issue which you are facing but the tool working fine in my system.

Could you please share more information to analyze the issue further. I need the following version details.

1. tda5235 explorer tool.
2. windows operating system.
3. Microsoft .net framework.

Also did you got this error when opening the tool first time after installing the explorer tool.

Hope you follow the installation procedure as mentioned in the user manual. When installing SIB 2.0 server setup, you need to deselect one of the package namely SP3x/PMA5110 Extension as mentioned in user manual.

Please refer the below link for Explorer user manual.
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/TDA5240-35-25_Explorer_B12.6.51_UserManual__20110311.pdf?fileId=db3a30...

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes