Request for information on the Solutions you offer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4712231
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning,

My company is creating a new product which will let people select through a small range of options using capacitive sensors. In order to minimize the number of touches, the user would first turn the lights on by a proximity sensor and only then select the desired function with the touch buttons or through gesture control. We're still in the R&D phase so we're looking into what's available on the market and we're changing the design accordingly. 

I would like to know more about the products you provide, such as the CapSense and the integrated solutions you think may benefit the product we're working on. 

Can you send me your products catalog with the above mentioned?

I look forward to your reply.

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Capacitive sensing solutions from Cypress are perfectly suitable for those kind of applications you mentioned.

We have a family of devices called PSoC to serve your application. Please refer the following application note which gives the complete information about cypress capacitive sensing and the devices associated with it.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an85951-psoc-4-and-psoc-6-mcu-capsense-desig...

Hope this helps !

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Capacitive sensing solutions from Cypress are perfectly suitable for those kind of applications you mentioned.

We have a family of devices called PSoC to serve your application. Please refer the following application note which gives the complete information about cypress capacitive sensing and the devices associated with it.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an85951-psoc-4-and-psoc-6-mcu-capsense-desig...

Hope this helps !

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes