Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Other Technologies General

Harold
Level 1
10 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked
Level 1

I have this Philips One Blade trimmer (disassembly video) and I have probably by mistake tried to charge it with charger from the older Phillips shaver which had almost identical connector but 15V instead of 4.3V used by this one - the result is it can't charge. I opened it and there is one burned component on the PCB, but I can't identify what is it (I am not much of electronics expert).

I would be glad for help with identifying that component or a replacement alternative to repair the trimmer.

Solution summary: The part was diod in SOD323 package. I replaced it with 1N4148WS-SOD323 and it seems to work. Thanks for all help.

ZmjPe.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
AjayB_76
Moderator 100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 questions asked

Hi, Unfortunately we cannot find out which is the broken device without the marking on the device. I am not able to find out if its a 2 pin device/3 pin device. 

if its a 2 pin device, its very likely that its a diode ( its a guess and cannot guarantee anything). 

Appreciate the effort in trying to fix electronics 🙂

0 Likes
mickmiles
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins
Level 1

When you choose a software development service https://mlsdev.com, you'll get more than just a finished product. The software development process is a complicated and time-consuming process, and the right partner can make it easier for you. They'll work with you to decide which features are most important to you and which ones will be the most valuable for your business. Moreover, they'll monitor the progress of the project, which will help you determine if it's on track.

0 Likes