Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
Nor Flash
Hello,I think that it is possible to read other banks as usual during sector erase by issuing a Sector Erase command for a certain sector, but what ab... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash

如何初始化为4byte address

noha_3407421
Nor Flash
Dear Sir/Madam,I am considering S29GL064N11TFIV10.Q.It is necessary to set the timeout for writing processing to Flash ROM on the system.Therefore, I ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
hello,Im updating my design and need a replacmend for micron PC28F00AP30TFND (parallel nor).i was thinking of S29GL01GT  however im having truble to f... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi everybody,We are designing a board with the S25FL256L device. Reading through the datasheet we saw note (4) on page 6.The notes states that we can ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash

Is S29PL032J70BFI120 pin compatible to S29GL032N90BFI010?

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear CypressHello.please let me know alternative part for JS28F128J3F-75A if you have.thanksKimura Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi everyone. I am working with the S29GL01GP device. When I try to program the memory, I see that the RY/BY pin goes high before the estipulated time ... Show More
rakic_3478611
Nor Flash
Hi All,Can anyone provide me parallel NOR flash driver for S29GL-S.          ORPlease provide me polling syntax in case of sector Erase and word writi... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
I am trying to understand what will happen to a NOR flash after a single sector is erased to the maximum capacity:1.- How do you expect this sector wi... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.