Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
Dear community:For an ongoing production, I'm trying to source the S25FL512SAGMFI010 NOR FLASH but it's very hard to find stock.I can't figure in the ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
MX25L6405D SPI Flash memory used in device running the eCos operating system. I'm trying to read a required area of SPI flash memory, so I need to fin... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We are Shipping S29GL256P10FFI020 on regular basis and customer is looking for reflow profile for S29GL256P10FFI020.Please help to get the reflow prof... Show More
MaKv_3535946
Nor Flash
When using S25FL512S (NOR flash) with Xilinx Virtex 7 is it recommended to use same VIO supply as SPI bank supply on Virtex 7?According to Connecting ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello everyone, this is my first post in the community.We're trying to use the new S25FL256L flash as Xilinx FPGA boot up memory. This L version is no... Show More
RaM_3531551
Nor Flash
Hi All,We are using S25FL512SAGMFIR11 in our design.where we can get the Thermal resistance for junction to case and junction to base??Thanks,Ramesh M Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
The Cypress parallel NOR Flashes have a lot of advanced programming features such as the OTP Password register that are not covered by generic mtd cfi... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello ,
solved msg Solved
i am using S29GL512M nor flash, it was working ok initially but now im not able to erase it ,it is showing error in erasing. Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,I am looking for the Linux patch to support the S70GL02GS Flash.  According to this KB article (S70GL02GS Support Under Linux - KBA218976 ), you ha... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
about S29GL01
solved msg Solved
In data sheet "10.4.3 Power-Up and Power-Down"It is written "At no time should VIO be greater then 200 mV above VCC (VCC >= VIO - 200 mV)."Not even 10... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.