How to get the full datasheet on S25HL512 flash memory with registries description?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Oleksandr
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked
Hello.

I need the datasheet with registries description for the S25HL512 flash memory. How can I get it?

On your site is the only very short datasheet.

Best regards,
Alex.
0 Likes
1 Solution
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @Oleksandr 

Are you a member of the SEMPER Early Access Program?

If yes, you will be able to access the full datasheet on this link.

If you are not a member yet, I would request you to register yourself here - registration link. Once you complete your registration, You will receive an email with further instructions. Please respond to it and then you will be provided access to the datasheet.

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Apurva_S

Hi @Oleksandr 

Are you a member of the SEMPER Early Access Program?

If yes, you will be able to access the full datasheet on this link.

If you are not a member yet, I would request you to register yourself here - registration link. Once you complete your registration, You will receive an email with further instructions. Please respond to it and then you will be provided access to the datasheet.

Regards.

0 Likes

I have registered but it is nonsense because I still receive the message "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue".
I need to get just a datasheet for the flash memory why it is so difficult?

0 Likes
Apurva_S

Hi @Oleksandr 

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As I can see internally, the invite to join the SEMPER EAP has been sent to you. Kindly check your community inbox. Accept the invite and then try clicking on the datasheet link provided in my first response.

Please let me know if it works.

Regards.

0 Likes