Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Motor Control ICs Forum Discussions

sudip_k
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked
Level 1

MCE Designer becomes unresponsive and no longer able to turn off the Motor every time I tired to run PFC first and then run Motor.
But there is no problem if I turn on only one(either pfc or Motor) and run.

The  tools that I use for this application are: EVAL-M3-302F for controller and  EVAL-M3-CM615PN for power board. I have the latest version of MCE designer installed which is v2.3.1 and the MCE wizard that I have is v2.3.1. The firmware package that I use for board is IMC302A-F064 MCE Software Package v1.3.3 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Krupashankar
Moderator 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 5 likes given

Hi @sudip_k,

Please try installing other versions of MCE Wizard from Tool Brief MCEWizard v2.3 and please let us know if this solves the issue.

can you please let us know the following:

• Windows Version
  • If any active trace is enabled in MCE Designer and its setting

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
sudip_k
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, thank you for the reply. I have tried installing the older version too but the problem still exists. Should I try installing all the older versions one by one and check?

I have windows 10 and there is no active trace enabled. 

0 Likes
Krupashankar
Moderator 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 5 likes given

Hi @sudip_k,

Apologies for the delayed response. 

Can you please try using a different PC and see if the problem still persists?

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
sudip_k
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have tried using two different PCs  and observed the same problem. My intention is to evaluate PFC part of the design.  I cant view PFC related waveforms(trace) and run both Motor and PFC at the same time. Please check the attached screenshots. 

0 Likes