Irmcf143 design

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Qwertyqwq
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

Currently I'm planning to make hardware and software design on irmcf143 chip for foc control of the some specific servo motors. This ic looks pretty good for this goal but the problem is I'm having trouble to find design guide , tutorial etc documentations. 

So I'm here to ask you guys can lead me some documents about this ic and it's recommended hardware circuits and some design guide pdfs 

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution
psb
250 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hello @Qwertyqwq ,

The part IRMXF143 is obsolete and discontinued from production as can be seen in the product page as well. 

0cb39274-6fad-4c55-a41f-4426feb85cd1.PNG

 Please be noted that it will be difficult to support on this at any later stage in the design even if we start off with any support now. 

Best Regards,
Sai

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
psb

Thank you, for planning on using our controller IRMCF143. This product is obsolete and we are not supporting it anymore.

We recommend to you to use our new iMOTION 2.0 with IMC301/IMC302 controllers from the IMC300 Series , for your design.

Also, have a look at all the currently available options in the  iMOTION 2.0 series here.

Best Regards,
Sai
0 Likes
Qwertyqwq
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I understood,

But unfortunately i already bought  10 of them from the past. So i couldn't know of this series will no longer produced. And now you telling me that we cannot help about those "old" product. So what will i do those old ic's in my hand ?? 

I think infineon tech. has  to be help me because there were no any sign of on  irmcf143 chips about to will not producin any longer. 

So I'm still waiting helps. Hope you understand. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
psb

Hello @Qwertyqwq ,

The part IRMXF143 is obsolete and discontinued from production as can be seen in the product page as well. 

0cb39274-6fad-4c55-a41f-4426feb85cd1.PNG

 Please be noted that it will be difficult to support on this at any later stage in the design even if we start off with any support now. 

Best Regards,
Sai
0 Likes