Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

MOTIX™ MCU

Recent discussions

Sort by:
NXTY_hayashi
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi, It is under consideration to use the EVAL_IMD700A_FOC_3SH. When the board has been modified for single shunt from three shunt also a software on X... Show More
wang1
MOTIX™ MCU
Everybody is good! Now I have a problem. When I created tle9844-2QX project, I selected the configuration file, but the Device reported an error, and ... Show More
srikanth1
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi Infineon, We have been using TLE9879 libraries quite a lot these days and in multiple set-ups. However we seems to be confused with one of our set ... Show More
markusl
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi I am using a TLE9872 in a new design and having issues with SWD debugging using a Keil ULINK2 The TMS and P0.0 pin are directly connected to SWD Co... Show More
ansede
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi! We are working with TLE9879 Arduino shield to test our application while we are designing the electronic PCB. We need in our applic... Show More
ashrafulkhn
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi Infinion,Greetings of the day!! I have tested the TLE9879 BLDC Arduino shield and Arduino Ethernet Shield on Arduino UNO. I have made the following... Show More
liuyang
MOTIX™ MCU

TLE9854示例代码,注释掉喂狗函数,然后重新下载,单片机未发生复位,重新上电后发生了复位,是怎么回事,如何才能关闭看门狗

HansLiu888
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi:    I Bought a suit of  TLE9879EVALKIT,and after I finished the wiring job, and switch on DC24V power, down loads the BLDC Demo prog to the MCU, Bu... Show More
MRchoi
MOTIX™ MCU
HI. everyone I was in trouble. When I make a bldc MOTOR, if I use one POWERSUPPLY it works and if I use another POWERSUPPLY it doesn't work.The POWERS... Show More
wph1995
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello everyone I have only used the TLE9879 motor controller for a short time and it seems to me an excellent chip, but I want to avoid the use of reg... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!