Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

MOTIX™ Bridge

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Gil
MOTIX™ Bridge
Hi, I would like to inquire regarding this MPN TLE8209-2SA which have different Reflow Temperature 245 and 260 deg C stated in the MFR Label. Both Par... Show More
Achilles
MOTIX™ Bridge

Hi, I need to know the difference between this mark code BTN8962TA and this BTN8962. Thanks

stefanozanotti
MOTIX™ Bridge
I'm experiencing a strange behavior with one BTN8982TA chip.I have other chips mounted on other identical boards and they are working fine. The chip i... Show More
Berg_oth
MOTIX™ Bridge
Hello, I'm looking for an replacement for the BTM7710G. Is there something that is recommended by Infineon to replace the BTM7710 or the older BTM7750... Show More
Embers
MOTIX™ Bridge
Hello all, I have a question about how to set this chip output  high impedance state? Eg: I want to output_3 pin  to output high impedance state, not ... Show More
saran
MOTIX™ Bridge
I am using BTN8982TA IC. In that IC, i am getting voltage as 1.93 in IS pin, and i am using Rs as 3.6K.How to calculate IL load current by using thes... Show More
User22201
MOTIX™ Bridge
How to calculate power dissipation of the BTN7030-1EPA, is there an AppNote or a software for this?
User21776
MOTIX™ Bridge
In what situations is there fault current on IS pin in BTN7030-1EPA?
User21997
MOTIX™ Bridge
Is DC Link capacitor required and how to calculate it’s value?
User22227
MOTIX™ Bridge
Hi, This is Sivaram, I am having a basic question regarding the BLDC Shield IFX700T evaluation board. Q. What is the trace inductance betwe... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ Bridge

The MOTIX™ Bridge forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about all our bridges, e.g. single half-bridge ICs (NovalithIC™) and multi half-bridge ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!