REF_62W_FLY_1700V_SIC gerber files

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
leo_dc
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Evaluation board REF_62W_FLY_1700V_SIC of 1700 V CoolSiC MOSFET doesn't have gerber files in PCB Design Data. Can you please provide the gerber files of the board?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Infineon community.

Please refer to the link attached, there in PCB design data, you will get Altium designer file.Please downloadf the file and same you can convert to gerber. Once you convert the file to gerber, you can even make changes in gerber as per your requirement as well. 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/ref_62w_fly_1700v_sic/

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Infineon community.

Please refer to the link attached, there in PCB design data, you will get Altium designer file.Please downloadf the file and same you can convert to gerber. Once you convert the file to gerber, you can even make changes in gerber as per your requirement as well. 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/ref_62w_fly_1700v_sic/

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes

Hi Aziz, Thanks. I assume it would require Altium license. If possible provide the gerber files, otherwise I will do what you have suggested.

0 Likes
AZIZ_HASSAN

Hi,

I request you to do the same as I suggested because by doing so, you can even make changes in gerber as per your requirement.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes

Hi,

I hope you converted the file to gerber.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes
leo_dc
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Yes.

0 Likes