MCE Compiler in V3.05 question

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User16293
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted
I‘m using IRMCF171.

1、when I installed "Infineon-100serieskitmceinstaller-SW-v03_05-EN.exe", I can't find MCE Compiler Appliction which i can found in “100SeriesKitMCEInstallerV2.2”.

2、How can I config MCEWizard for ACIM Motor? The Motor Type can't modify in MCEWizard

Thank you!
0 Likes
3 Replies
User270
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored First solution authored
Infineon-100serieskitmceinstaller-SW-v03_05-EN.exe, defaults accepted during install, installs the 099 compiler to c:\iMotion\MCE Compiler\bin.

You should consult the users manual concerning MatLab/Simulink library to design ACIM control as the MCEWizard is only supporting PMSM motor.

-> Manual download here
0 Likes
User16293
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, forix,
Thanks for reply first. I installed the Infineon-100serieskitmceinstaller-SW-v03_05-EN.exe, but I really didn't find the MCE Compiler. I have tried it on three computer.
I download the file at " https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-100serieskitmceinstaller-SW-v03_05-EN.exe?fileId=5546d46253f6... "
After I installed, there are only the following files under the folder"C:\iMotion" when the installation options are default.
- Application
- Datasheets
- Documentation
- Silicon Labs CP2102
- iMotion Design Kit Support 100 Release Notes V3.5.pdf
- iMotion in My Documents
- MCEDesigner
- MCEProgrammer
- MCEWizard100

I can't find the "MCE Compiler" files......
0 Likes
User15854
Level 1
Level 1
Please complete the answer!!
The new version of software doesnt show the MCE Compiler folder in it and the MATLAB/Simulink envrironment also doesnt support the MCE libraryas stated in reference pdf.
0 Likes