Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
TeMa_2997106
Legacy microcontrollers
S6E2HシリーズにてOTA対応をしたいのですが可能でしょうか。 AN203980を確認すると、ターゲットがS6E2Cシリーズのみ対応のような記載でした。同様のことをS6E2Hでできないのでしょうか。 ユーザプログラムをWi-Fiモジュールから取り込んで書き換えることを検討しています。モジュールとF... Show More
OliverG
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello. I implemented from [1] the chapter 8.14.3.1 "ECC Software Testing Support". I implemented the chapter for the DSRAM, DPRAM, and PSRAM.[1] chapt... Show More
GeGa_1196981
Legacy microcontrollers
I just started using SK-FM4-216-ETHERNET Evaluation Board and it comes with a few examples but I'm looking for the most basic, to understand the use o... Show More
OliverG
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello. [1] chapter 8.14.3.1 states "The ECC error detection can be triggered on purpose to test the detection itself and the associated trap routine. ... Show More
xiha_4819631
Legacy microcontrollers
hi, i use the tasking to develop the TC1767,and i want generate a bin file , so i input cmd the post_build steps ,cmd follow srec_cat.exe "F:\ITEC\inf... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Legacy microcontrollers

コードプロテクトのためのオンチップ・デバッグ動作禁止等のレジスタ設定はあるのでしょうか。

第3者によるプログラムの読出しを防ぎたいのが意図です。

よろしくお願いします。

Raja
Legacy microcontrollers
We are using S6E2CCAL0AGL2000A in our project. It was working fine. But suddenly unable to flash new program and while flashing new program, controlle... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Legacy microcontrollers

FM4(S6E2H)シリーズにおいて、ワークフラッシュにおけるウェアレベリングの機能を提供しているライブラリ(物理アドレスを指定して書き込みではなくデータIDに紐づいた書き込み、などが可能なもの)等はございますでしょうか。

よろしくお願いします。

dcoleSMT
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I apologize in advance if this question is in the wrong category.I had a question regarding the die that is inside my Cypress part.I am wonderin... Show More
Elfin-Jiang
Legacy microcontrollers
We purchased the SAK-TC1782F-320F180HR BA from the agency and found that there are two fonts of silk screen and two LOT numbers in the same tape, and ... Show More