How to use Segger's J-Flash(SW) via JTAG(Interface) and J-Link(HW) programming S6J3360 and S6J324

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hech_4711616
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

Hi,

I'm trying to program S6J324 and S6J3360 Traveo auto R5MCU,In usually I can use FPRG.exe via JTAG using Jlink to burn TCflash.

Now I can't burn Workflash.  So I found Segger's J-Flash  support S6J324 , but it  does not have flash size .so it can not burn it.

Do you have the Segger's J-Flash device support file?  or FPRG's TcFlash  script.

I can not use Flash Memory Programmer ,Beacuse via UART is so slow。

jflash.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

Please get in touch with Cypress local sales team for script related query.

Also, you may check Segger's Support for Segger's J-Flash device support file. You may check this link:

[SOLVED] Cypress Traveo 3200 Support - J-Link/Flasher related - SEGGER - Forum

Regarding the Flash Size and RAM size, you can check it from the device MPN (see datasheet for details).

Thanks,

Ashish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
raya_4711636
Level 1
Level 1

Rahul Digital is a leading Digital Marketing Training institute in Rewari and has provided various courses. Our Courses: SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC To know more visit https://rahuldigitals.wordpress.com/digital-marketing-course/

0 Likes
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

Please get in touch with Cypress local sales team for script related query.

Also, you may check Segger's Support for Segger's J-Flash device support file. You may check this link:

[SOLVED] Cypress Traveo 3200 Support - J-Link/Flasher related - SEGGER - Forum

Regarding the Flash Size and RAM size, you can check it from the device MPN (see datasheet for details).

Thanks,

Ashish

0 Likes