fm0+ hsspi on S6E1C3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ErLi_4223826
Level 2
Level 2
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hi, there

I am evaluating the board S6E1C3 and need help on the hsspi peripheral.

1. I downloaded all 4 reference manuals from the following link:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/technical-reference-manuals/fm0-family-32-bit-arm-cortex-m0-mi...

and I couldn't find any introduction/discussion related to hsspi in any of them.

Does anybody know where to locate the reference manual related to the hsspi interface ?

2. There is one PDL example to use the hsspi interface, but it is not for the evaluation board I have at hand. Also, that particular example is for the use of external flash memory. My spi devices are accelerometer, external flash memory and an interface to an external bluetooth chip. Therefore, I need a general understanding of hsspi PDL.

Any comments/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Eric

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hey, WangS_81

Thank you for your time replying. I realized that just a few hours after I had posted the question.

What I really need is the SPI interface, which I eventually found as the name "CSIO" in Cypress PDL driver.

Regards,

Eric

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

It looks only FM4 device types 3 and 4 support HSSPI, and FM0+ does not.

Hey, WangS_81

Thank you for your time replying. I realized that just a few hours after I had posted the question.

What I really need is the SPI interface, which I eventually found as the name "CSIO" in Cypress PDL driver.

Regards,

Eric

0 Likes

Good to know that.

0 Likes