Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MichaelH
Legacy Microcontrollers
Hi, we need to call the FLASH MCU Programmer tool by using the command line. we tested with following command: flash.exe "MB9BF524K/L/M" 4MHz test.mhx... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Legacy Microcontrollers
Is the S6E2G series the only series that supports AES in FM4? Also in the S6E2C series, there is a description that supports it at the following URL.https://www.cypress.com/products/fm4-s6e2c-series-high-performance-arm-cortex-m4-microcontroller-mcu-family... Show More
taozi
Legacy Microcontrollers
s6j334 加锁的芯片需要什么编程器可以编程编程 Show More
YSJE_3566666
Legacy Microcontrollers
FM0+ QSPI
Solved

Dears.

Is QSPI supported on S6E1C series?

Thanks and Regards.

vishal854
Legacy Microcontrollers
Hi, I want to develop an SW for XE167F-96F device, but as I can c it uses the Keil c166 compiler. Can I also use GCC compiler to build the SW or can I... Show More
Jeroenveer
Legacy Microcontrollers
Hi, I have been trying to get the SPI working on a XC2734 chip to read a eeprom.Problems i have is with receiving the data, the RBUF always stays 0x00... Show More
Walk49W
Legacy Microcontrollers
Is there an upper limit for the supply voltage in the constant current output mode of TLE7242? When my external load resistance changes, if the supply... Show More
DP_Peter
Legacy Microcontrollers

HI 

Is it possible to some programming specification for MB91F59BCPB-GSE1?

Thanks

Peter

zzz_3221081
Legacy Microcontrollers
I would need some information about the planned lifecycle of the Fujitsu FR60 family, and the Softune toolchain. I am aware that this (a public forum)... Show More
GlJe_1688511
Legacy Microcontrollers
Hello.   I found the different between clock in datasheet and clock in Platform Part manual. <datasheet>   <Platform Part Manual>   Why are the max ... Show More