Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
davidbleakley
Intelligent Power Modules (IPM)

I am planning to use the USB005A Dongle to program the IR38060M.

Does the header have a 2.54mm pitch?

abdullah
We are using IKCM30F60GD for a 220V 200Hz 9A motor drive circuit with 8kHz sinusoidal PWM. We have the PCB ready and is driving the motor as desired.H... Show More
User22497
Hi, can anyone help me with pin 6 DT of an IRSM808-105MH? It doesn't specify anything on the data sheet.
User19977
Hi there,something cannot find in the datasheet. when the TLF35584 mode transits from normal to standby, and the WAK = 1 at the moment, there is a res... Show More
User19903
nadeem_syed wrote:TLF35584 data sheet indicates "In case of over voltage at pin QTx, the corresponding tracker will be switched off, the event will be... Show More
User19756
I already purchased IKCM15F60GA, i'll control and drive linear compressor for refrigerator. How does the Arduino code for control each IGBT. Vpn = 350... Show More
User19621
Hello,I'm considering using multiple IRSM005-301MH integrated half-bridges in an inverter for motor control applications. When there are voltage spike... Show More
User14451
Hi All,i am working for some months with the FOC library and some PMSM motors. The library is really good. Takes some time to set-up but I would like ... Show More
User17640
Hi guys,Do you have a recommended power supply I should use in my design? I mean is there a way to figure out the best suited?Ty in advance Show More
TechGirl
Hi guys, what are the best methods to improve thermal performance of a QFN IPM in PCB design?