Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Wano2047
IGBT
IKCM20R60GD
Solved

Need some explanation about datasheet of IKCM20R60GD. 

pllan815
IGBT
I am a postgraduate student working on IGBT parallel balanced currents. Recently, I need to build a 3-dimensional package model for IGBTs so that I ca... Show More
NXTY_Yoshimura
IGBT
Dear Communities,Could you let us know the measurement position to measure case temperature with thermocouple ?BRTaro Yoshimura Show More
NXTY_Fujioka
IGBT
Hi all,The IKB20N60T datasheet specifies an absolute maximum rating of Ic=28A (Tc=100°C), but the beginning of the datasheet says Ic=20A.When I checke... Show More
User22624
IGBT
Hi Forum !Datasheet of IGW25N120H3, specifies that it can manage frequencies in the range of 20kHz to 100kHz.If the circuit we own works at a lower fr... Show More
User17669
IGBT
Hi guys,I am looking at the datasheet for IKW40N120T2. Can you please explain how to understand the parameters and conditions of the short circuit rat... Show More
User17668
IGBT
Dear Infineon,
I am wondering what is partial discharge and how should this be considered in inverter applications? Thanks
Fränce
IGBT
Hello, How does the Miller plateau level of an IGBT relate to the load current? Thank you! 🙂 Show More
pllan815
IGBT
In IGBT datasheet, what are the definitions of Qrr, tr, and tf? For Qrr, what kind of definition does it correspond to?. Thanks in advance. Show More
User21550
IGBT
Здравствуйте, коллеги. Подскажите, пожалуйста как можно проверить модули от поставщиков на оригинальность?Есть ли возможность пробить номер на сайте, ... Show More
Top labels