Power cycling curves/ lifetime parameters of IGBT

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ahmed_495
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked First reply posted

Hello,

I am trying to use your IKW15N120T2 IGBT in my work for showing the effect of different design approaches on IGBT lifetime. I want to use the model described in the attached picture, which require some parameters based on accelerated testing data as I understand. Are the power cycling curves for the mentioned IGBT available? 

Please let me know if these parameters or curves are already available in any of your documents and if not, please consider providing me with the parameters if possible.

Regards,
Ahmed

0 Likes
1 Solution
1211Shukla
100 replies posted 10 likes received 25 solutions authored

Hi,

There is a single PC curve defined for To-247 Package. Device specific PC curves are provided to customers with a NDA. I would still recommend you to use App Note only because curves are normalized. Please refer to example cases given in the app notes.

Regards,

Rishabh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
1211Shukla

Hi,

I have got your query, Give me some time, will get back to you asap

Regards,

Rishabh

0 Likes

thanks for your reply. I have been looking and found the document AN2019-05 titled "PC and TC Diagrams", it has power cycling curves for Infineon products, but I think the document is not applicable to the IGBT I mentioned. please provide me with power cycling curves for IKW15N120T2 if possible and I will hopefully able to find the parameters. 

0 Likes
1211Shukla

Hi,

There is a single PC curve defined for To-247 Package. Device specific PC curves are provided to customers with a NDA. I would still recommend you to use App Note only because curves are normalized. Please refer to example cases given in the app notes.

Regards,

Rishabh

0 Likes