FS380R12A6T4BBPSA1

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked First like received 50 sign-ins

Where can I find CAD and PLECS model for the FS380R12A6T4BBPSA1?

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes
1 Solution
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @iamprt 

The link which has been given in the previous post will work but you need to login myinfineon to see stp file.

anyway I have given the procedure below please follow 

Step-1 Please click the below link 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/igbt/automotive-qualified-igbts/automotive-igbt-module... 

Step-2 Please login my Infineon at top right corner  please see below-mentioned image for your reference 

Guru_Prasad_0-1656409336665.png

Step-3 In boards/PCB design data you can see stp file. please see in below mentioned image 

Guru_Prasad_1-1656409447278.png

Thanks

Guru_Prasad

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Guru_Prasad

Hello @iamprt 

Thanks for posting your question in Infineon.

The stp file is having the 3D models so it will help for your CAD data. Please use this link for stp file. you can

download the stp file under boards/PCB design data. while you are downloading please log in to my Infineon.

At the moment we don't have a PLECS model. let me know your requirements here we will provide the right

path for alternatives for PLECES model.

Thanks

Guru

0 Likes

@Guru_Prasad  can you please specify where on the link is stp file?

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes
Guru_Prasad

Hello @iamprt 

The link which has been given in the previous post will work but you need to login myinfineon to see stp file.

anyway I have given the procedure below please follow 

Step-1 Please click the below link 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/igbt/automotive-qualified-igbts/automotive-igbt-module... 

Step-2 Please login my Infineon at top right corner  please see below-mentioned image for your reference 

Guru_Prasad_0-1656409336665.png

Step-3 In boards/PCB design data you can see stp file. please see in below mentioned image 

Guru_Prasad_1-1656409447278.png

Thanks

Guru_Prasad