Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
rosc_4806121
Gate Driver IC's
I am doing a new design with the 1ED44173N01B gate driver chip. In testing the design I can see 0.8+ volts on the OCP pin but there is no Fault driven... Show More
RoyChoo
Gate Driver IC's
DIE CODE/LAYOUT difference for DC2125 as compared  to DC2113. ALL COO TH.  Are they both genuine or counterfeit?       Show More
User22878
Gate Driver IC's
I am not clear about the differences between different types of devices. For example: 2EDL05N06PF and 2ED2304S06F, it is very confusing to choose, bec... Show More
ciji_4336356
Gate Driver IC's
This thread is a collection of gate driver IC related questions.
User22867
Gate Driver IC's
Hi,I'm designing a DC-DC converter. I'm thinking of using SiC mosfet and Infineon driver in this circuit. The mosfet I am using is 4 pin (Kelvin Sourc... Show More
User22821
Gate Driver IC's
나는 PSpice 9.2 버전 사용자입니다. 그런데 IR2101 부터 시작해서 모터드라이버 IR - 시리즈는 전부 다 SIMetrix 용으로 제작되더군요.PSpice용으로도 라이브러리 제작해주길 바랍니다. 그외 ic 들도 말입니다.이전에 개인 서포트 란으로 IR2101... Show More
User22821
Gate Driver IC's
I posted it on Forum, but my post didn't show up.게시글을 바로 올리는 버튼을 누르지 말고 첨부파일 란 아래에도 게시글 올리는 버튼이 있는데 이것을 누르면 게시글이 어디로 갔는지 종적을 찾을 수가 없습니다.포럼 사이트를 수정하시기 ... Show More
NXTY_Yoshimura
Gate Driver IC's
Dear Community,Regarding of 1ED020I12-F2,What are the two resistance values ​​in the red area of attached file?BR Show More
User22696
Gate Driver IC's
I am going to use 6EDL04N02PR or 6EDL04N02PRXUMA1. I need the information about the differences between them,because the datasheets provided are the ... Show More
User22736
Gate Driver IC's
has the label format of TDA21472 been changed?I found the label with DC 20+ seems a little different from the older ones,if there is a format change,... Show More