Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

GaN Forum Discussions

davidlevi
GaN
Hi,  I downloaded the application note in the title with name "Driving CoolGaN™ 600 V high electron mobility transistors". I can no longer find it on ... Show More
MS_19060803
GaN
Hi all, The following is written on page 17 of The Whitepaper. ↓ https://www.infineon.com/dgdlac/Infineon-2_WhitePaper_Reliability_and_qualification_of_CoolGaN_EN-Whitepaper-v02_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d46266a498f50166c9bebef322aa... Show More
Gambarotta
GaN

Customer interaction has shown that LED driver manufacturer are interested in GaN but they need DPAK and SOT 223

yefj
GaN
Hello, I have a GAN transistor shown in the attached file and the link below. Its operating at 8.8GHz to 9.6Ghz. Vds=45V ,when its amplifying the Ids=... Show More
Sadeghes
GaN
HiI would appreciate it if you have a proper short circuit protection suggestion for GaNsystem switches. (GS66516T) Thanks Show More
Robin2
GaN
SiN selection
solved msg Solved
Hi i'm select some SiN for our new design- 4MHz frequency amplifier. the input voltage is lower than 200V, and the output power is up to 150W, i will ... Show More
DanielBarnard
GaN

I am reviewing a new type of wafer thinning technology and would appreciate anyone's help in market adoption and risk etc. 

Translation_Bot
GaN
Hello, I would like to purchase a GaN automotive grade chip for use in the inverter of an electric vehicle motor drive system, which models are suitab... Show More
Sadeghes
GaN
I'm designing a PCB board utilizing top cooling GaN system switches, specifically the GS66516T part number. To mitigate conduction losses, I plan to i... Show More
Benjamin_han
GaN
大佬们,你们好,我在simplorer里面使用贵公司提供的pspice氮化镓开关文件,我从simplorer导入进去后,仿真时,报错显示我的氮化镓开关没有输出 请问这个问题该怎么解决呢? Show More
Forum Information

GaN

Infineon offers highly efficient GaN (gallium nitride) transistor-based industry leading Gate Injection Transistor (GIT) technology and Schottky Gate technology. With the acquisition of GaN systems Infineon's CoolGaN™ offers GaN from 100V to 700V range, these products have fast turn-on/-off speed, minimum switching losses, and a large variety of package options, enabling simple and fast time-to-market. In addition, Infineon also offers GaN (single switch and half bridge configuration) with integrated gate driver, current sense, and various protections. These integrated GaN could be driven from a digital PWM input, allows short dead-time setting to maximize system efficiency and available in small package for compact system designs. Infineon's CoolGaN™ and Integrated GaN are most viable option in different applications like USB-C adapters and chargers, 48 V power distribution, server and telecom SMPS, solar and energy storage systems, motor drives, robots and drones, and more. In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about GaN devices and their applications.