S6E1C3 SWD/JTAG Communication Failure

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FM0-64L-S6E1C3 board is not able to be controlled by Keil uVision 5.17. Keil shows "SWD/JTAG Communication Failure" in the Debug/Setting/SW Device window. What should I do to solve the problem?

What is strange is that once I could connect and debug the board under the same configuration of Keil. When it was connected successfully, Keil showed "0x0BC11477 ARM CoreSight SW-DP", as shown in the attached image.

Moreover, under the same configuration one board could be connected while another couldn't. Maybe it means something is changed in the board, but what I did is just programming my code into it...

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it working when you change SW to JTAG? Also, have you added the device in Flash Programming Algorithm? (Flash Download)?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is another situation I'm seeing now.  Keil seems recognize the device and communicate it, as shown in the attached image, but fails to programming or debugging it showing "RDDI-DAP Errro" and "Error: Flash Download failed - Target DLL has been cancelled".

I'm using "S6E1A2C0A" as the device and in Setting non-SWJ, Connect:with Pre-reset, and Reset:Autodetected...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it working when you change SW to JTAG? Also, have you added the device in Flash Programming Algorithm? (Flash Download)?

0 Likes
bharadhwajas_91
Employee
Employee
First like received First like given

Have you ensured your Jumper settings are right ?Can you try closing the Keil Uvision and re-opening again and try ?

0 Likes