Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
User11773
DAVE™
Any plans for DAVE with Aurix?
Karl
DAVE™
Hi all, I built a project with Dave 4.4.2. Now I would like to upgrade to Dave 4.5.0. What's the best way to do that? I could rebuild the project with... Show More
royan
DAVE™
Hello, I have an xmc4700 relax kit, I want to rotate a pmsm motor using it. I downloaded the dave software and added the pmsm app, configured all the ... Show More
User22913
DAVE™
Hello all,I am using DAVE CAPTURE_GetPeriodInNanoSec to measure the period of a signal. I am calling that function every 2 ms (500 Hz). When the signa... Show More
User21593
DAVE™
Hello,I have implemented a TCP connection between a XMC4800 and a server. The XMC is my client. I can see in Wireshark, that the Controller receives p... Show More
User12255
DAVE™
I'am looking for example of PMSM FOC Sensored (Resolver or Encoder feedback) compatible with Dave 4.Where I can download this ?Somebody can help me ?T... Show More
User21894
DAVE™
I'm trying to configure the delta-sigma app to use three channels, but when selecting the clock master as DSM (external module):then i couldn't select... Show More
Karl
DAVE™
HiProject for XMC1404-Q040x200 created with Dave 4.5.0 offers incorrect pins in the "Manual Pin Allocator" menu, for example:is #36 (P0.7) but should ... Show More
User22827
DAVE™
Hello, I'm using DAVE 4.5 to program XMC1302 Boot Kit and I'm no longer able to line step when debugging. When I debug a program it pauses at the defa... Show More
User6412
DAVE™
Hello!There are "Templates" in DAVE editor. If you select something and goes in the local menu, you can find there "Surround With (Alt+Shift+Z) >". On... Show More