Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Kasulke
Community Information
Hello Community!   I am looking for information on these two parts, regarding their life cycle.   Are either of these slated to go EOL in the next cou... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
Community Information
Hi, I like to suggest a useful a feature that I suggested when you first launched this site. At the "HOME" page I can "Filter by board" the forum boar... Show More
viveksharmaspac
Community Information
Hello there, I want to export the detected target information(the distances of the detected object) to some external microcontroller(Arduino) in order... Show More
User22912
Community Information
Having issue with Infineon TPM v2.0 complicating Windows 11 update! I have a brand new Intel i5 desktop pc (Asus D700SA) and I'm attempting to update... Show More
Harold
Community Information
I have this Philips One Blade trimmer (disassembly video) and I have probably by mistake tried to charge it with charger from the older Phillips shave... Show More
User22824
Community Information
I am having a issue just I wrote in title.I2C address of Tle493d-w2b6 A1 is changing itself(to A0's address)I am working this sensor with Arduino nano... Show More
User22816
Community Information
we are a research team at Reichman University.As part of a final project, we decided to use your product to show the effectiveness of ML and AI, on di... Show More
odissey1
Community Information
Hi, While composing a message using Android phone I accidentally copy/pasted some HTML code from another message. but now it appears that it is not po... Show More
User22765
Community Information
Hello,I have bought 3 DAPMINIWIGGLERUSBTOBO1 and I've connected them via USB to an USB-HUB. Doing so, I've realized that via InfineonMemtool 4.5 I'm a... Show More
odissey1
Community Information
Hi, I don't see any options to access the private messages on the Android device. Is there any options to do that? Sincerely, /odissey1 Show More
Board Information

Community Information

Discussion forum for Community Information topics.
Top liked authors