Request for Snapshot button interface for still image capture [ Using CX3 / FX3 ]

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ScGr_289066
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

I ran across this post (

Snapshot button interface for still image capture [ Using CX3 / FX3 ]

) and would like a copy of the project.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Scott,

Please find the attached document and firmware.

>> In this project I am sending a vendor command-0x88, to imitate a button press. Hence, I have added this vendor interface.

>> In addition to vendor command, I have configured GPIO 45 as an input pin and register for a callback function in CyU3PGpioInit() API. In SuperSpeed explorer kit GPIO 45 is provided as Switch (SW2). If you press this switch, it will trigger an interrupt callback.

>> If you use e-cam view application for video streaming, ‘Enter’ key can be pressed to initiate Still Capture.

The captured still image is saved as a .bmp file in the Still Capture path which can be provided in the e-CamView Application.

So you can get the screen shots in the three ways (1. vendor command, 2. Press GPIO 45 in explorer kit come under hardware trigger, the other comes under software trigger) mentioned above with the attached firmware.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

I will check internally and provide you.

0 Likes

Hello Scott,

Please find the attached document and firmware.

>> In this project I am sending a vendor command-0x88, to imitate a button press. Hence, I have added this vendor interface.

>> In addition to vendor command, I have configured GPIO 45 as an input pin and register for a callback function in CyU3PGpioInit() API. In SuperSpeed explorer kit GPIO 45 is provided as Switch (SW2). If you press this switch, it will trigger an interrupt callback.

>> If you use e-cam view application for video streaming, ‘Enter’ key can be pressed to initiate Still Capture.

The captured still image is saved as a .bmp file in the Still Capture path which can be provided in the e-CamView Application.

So you can get the screen shots in the three ways (1. vendor command, 2. Press GPIO 45 in explorer kit come under hardware trigger, the other comes under software trigger) mentioned above with the attached firmware.

0 Likes

Thank you very much!

Scott

0 Likes