KIT-059: annotation component for CY8CKIT-059 PSoC5LP Prototyping Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi,

I am uploading v1.0 of the KIT-059 annotation component. It is made as a stand-alone component for those who doesn't need the entire Annotation Library.

PSoC Annotation Library v1.0

The KIT-059 is an external annotation stub for the Cypress CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit. It was developed to assist quick identification of the on-board components and pins on the CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit.

The KIT-059 annotation component can be used in conjunction with small-sized annotation components from Annotation Library, as well as Cypress stock annotation components (capacitors, resistors, etc.)

Attached archive contains KIT-059 component library, a Datasheet and installation instructions. Upon installation it will show up in the folder:

/Community/Off-Chip/Annotation Library/Kits/

The component provided as-is, no liabilities. It is free to use, modify and distribute.

regards,

odissey1

Figure 1. Component appearance by options selected: (a) all options enabled, (b) default appearance, (c) only misc. options enabled, (d) all options disabled

KIT-059_06_D.png

Figure 2. Component appearance by the group of options selected: (a) bypass capacitors, (b) OpAmps, (c) DACs, (d) SAR_ADCs external reference.

KIT-059_06_B.png

Figure 3. Schematic example using KIT-059 (v1.0) and Annotation Library (v1.0)

PID_ex_01_E.png

(11/27/2019) message was edited by odissey1 - cosmetic update of the Opamp3 visual appearance in the follower mode.

4 Replies
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Marvelous!

BTW, is the earth an off-chip component?

moto

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Moto,

The GND component is a part of the Annotation Library (v1.0) - a collection of the 40+ off-chip components. I will upload it shortly. To see what is coming, please check the  Datasheet attached.

/odissey1

0 Likes
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Dear Odissey1-san,

It seems to be a quite complete collection!

But what I asked was not "GND" but "Earth" 😜

the-earth.JPG

Anyway, nice work!

Please keep on!

Best Regards,

30-Jul-2019

Motoo Tanaka

0 Likes

Moto,

I am sorry, I didn't get the joke! The 'Earth' is just an image.

/odissey1