URGENT (a little bit off topic) where may I buy (few) CY8C4745AZI-S413 ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
aiotech
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Hello guys,

I have an urgent need to buy few pieces of CY8C4745AZI-S413. Seems that major distributors and Infineon also have no units in stock. I need only few parts, I would need 3 or 4 to complete a product, it is not a mass production product, we made only 3 to 5 units per year but it has a value of several thousand Euros. One of these units has to be delivered before Christmas (it is related to Christmas) so, not finding these parts quickly not only will block the product delivery but also its need.

If anyone has in house some pieces of CY8C4745AZI-S413 I will be happy to buy or quickly substitute them from the order I already placed (but the delivery is planned in the 2nd half of December). Also if someone knows where I can buy them I will be happy to be adviced.

Thanks,

Massimo

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sidramesh_S
250 sign-ins 100 replies posted 25 solutions authored

Hi @aiotech ,

You can find the list of the distributor in the below link .

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/where-to-buy/

Thanks and regards,
Sidramesh.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Sidramesh_S

Hi @aiotech ,

Please get in touch with the Local Sales/Distributor for product availability.

Thanks and regards,
Sidramesh

0 Likes

Hi Sidramesh,

I did not find a complete list of distributors for Italy and Spain but I checked Avnet, Arrow, Farnell and they have no pieces in stock. Do you know where may I find list of distributors for Italy and Spain?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Sidramesh_S

Hi @aiotech ,

You can find the list of the distributor in the below link .

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/where-to-buy/

Thanks and regards,
Sidramesh.

0 Likes
jzylkin
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Hi -- I happen to have a few dozen extra CY8C4745AZI chips from an unfinished project. You can get in touch with me by emailing jack [at] usbtypewriter.com

0 Likes