how to create a scene with a specify parameters

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

hi  all:

as I know, I can create a scene without any parameter. 

I take the dimmable light device for example.  we suppose the currently status of light is on, and the lightness is 50%. if I want to create a scene that is the status of light is off.  to create this scene. firstly I should turn off the light by app or the mesh client control. next I should create the scene. finally I can recall this new scene.

however I think this process is too tedious. I want to know if we can specify the scene parameters, for example when I create the scene I can specify the light status to off status directly. who can tell me how to create the specify scene!

thanks!

mandy

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

The scene model works in a way which the device collect preset states of an element when it wants to store the scene and applied back to the element when it wants to restore restore the scene. One element can accommodate more than one models which makes the Scenes state change to start numerous parallel model transitions. In that case, each individual model handles the transition internally.

It will be much complicated process to handle this store and recall process by a single model.

VictorZ_46

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

The scene model works in a way which the device collect preset states of an element when it wants to store the scene and applied back to the element when it wants to restore restore the scene. One element can accommodate more than one models which makes the Scenes state change to start numerous parallel model transitions. In that case, each individual model handles the transition internally.

It will be much complicated process to handle this store and recall process by a single model.

VictorZ_46

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi:

I have understood what you said, we can only store the scene with present status

thanks!

Mandy

Hi,

Please go through this thread to understand scene server model more.

some questions about scene

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes