Is there a document or location that shows all the available system / platform .h files?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

I found that I needed to the following system .h files when I created an new .c file

#include "wiced_hal_gpio.h"               // to read and write gpio with the GPIO APIs

#include "wiced_hal_pspi.h"               // to use the SPI APIs

#include "wiced_rtos.h"                      // for the RTOS Delay function

#include "wiced_bt_trace.h"               // for the debug UART

That made me wonder what I am missing.  Is there a document or location that has all the system .h files and explains there use and / or requirements?

Thanks,

Mike Roberts

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

No Mike, there is no other document which has all .h files listed. You will have to check for the files in WICED SDK or Modus Toolbox itself.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
SheetalJ

Hi Mike,

Can you let me know which Cypress product you are using?

Accordingly I can point you towards the correct documents.

0 Likes

I use quite a few different ones.  Currently, I am using the CYW920819EVB-02 and the CYBT-213043-MESH.  

0 Likes
SheetalJ

You can refer API reference doc in Modus Toolbox \ModusToolbox_1.1\libraries\bt_20819A1-1.0\docs\BT-SDK\20819-A1_Bluetooth\API\index.html

If you are using a particular functionality, ex GPIO, then you will be accessing WICED API/functions available for the same and will have to include header file for that from the library. Here you will need to include wiced_hal_gpio.h.

For other WICED BT/BLE devices like CYW20706, CYW2-0719, we have API reference documents available on Cypress Community, for example- API Reference: WICED Studio 6.2.1 (CYW20719)

0 Likes

I use the API.html a lot.  That doesn't really answer my question.  Is there a list of all the .h files for the system available with descriptions somewhere.  Is it somewhere in the API.html documentation? 

SheetalJ

No Mike, there is no other document which has all .h files listed. You will have to check for the files in WICED SDK or Modus Toolbox itself.

0 Likes