Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
lgacnik97
AURIX
I'm using TC397XE for this project where I'm trying to achieve basic Master-Slave communication between two I2C modules of TC397XE. I2C0 as Master and... Show More
User17612
AURIX
Hi all, Why is the parameter Data Flash erase disturb limit defined in the datasheet and where comes the value 50 from?Thanks and best regardsLucas#80... Show More
FD_aurix
AURIX

Hi all

How can i distinguish from the user manual a protected register from the others not protected?

giriprakash
AURIX
I need to test the below traps. Can you help me simulate the traps for testing? StackOverflow Illegal Opcode Memory Protection Write Show More
BluewindAZ
AURIX
Dear all,I'm looking for information about the Generic Bootstrap Loader (via CAN) on AURIX devices.First, I'm not able to find an application note for... Show More
FD_aurix
AURIX
  Hello to all I have some documentation related questions. I am checking the GTM part and there is some inconsistency in the description of some doub... Show More
aditya_barve
AURIX
Hello,  Please provide a sample code to be built on Tasking IDE for evaluation kit "kit_a2g_tc332_5v_trb".  Thank you, aditya  Show More
fastfret
AURIX
Hi everyone, My device is TC337L. I built a bare board for development.I placed an empty device onto the board. Then use minwigger to access device vi... Show More
User18303
AURIX
Hi,

What is Bootstrap Loader Mode?

Kind regards,
Lina

#8042000 19854
baexps_pr1
AURIX
Hello Support, Can you please provide me a snippet from document where Group 'A' and 'B' address ranges are mentioned in the User Manual for various A... Show More
Top liked authors
Top labels