Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
User17900
AURIX
Hi, I am performing static code analysis for my project. We developed project in aurix development studio. In IFX_INTERRUPT(AdcIsr, 5, 2); is givi... Show More
User19977
AURIX
Hi there,the cpu load is a little bit high. I am thinking to run some tasks out of PSPR. What performance improvement should I expect comparing runnin... Show More
User17900
AURIX
Hi, I am working on establishing data communication between Tc233 (Aurix workspace, Infenion make, SLAVE) and CC26R1F (CCS workspace, TI make, MASTER)... Show More
User22805
AURIX
Alarm configuration:SMU_AG10CF2 = 1SMU_AG10CF1 = 1SMU_AG10CF0 = 0to forward a reset request to SCUTriggering Alarm:Once the error condition is true we... Show More
Jamber
AURIX
In TC377, what's the problem with DMA and CPU access a same SRAM at the same time? For example, during CPU reading a variable DMA moves a data to the ... Show More
RajeshVit
AURIX
How many full CAN messages doesTC333 controller support on 1 CAN node . We need to configure 130 CAN messages for the ECU . ECU communicates in the CA... Show More
User18904
AURIX
Hello,I would like to confirm if my understanding is correct about SAHMEM window usage for Aurix 2G HSM.1) Is it correct to write that HSM writes host... Show More
User21400
AURIX
Hello,I am using TC375 with Aurix Development Studio and iLLD. I would like to know how to use QSPI module in polling mode, so without interrupts and ... Show More
User19903
AURIX
I trying to enable STM MCAL module (V10.40.0 Autosar Version 4.2.2) in my EBTresos MCAL project for TC3777. The configuration is successful and I can... Show More
Epistemon
AURIX
Hello,I'm using ADS 1.2.2 and connecting to my proprietary target board containing TC277 with miniWiggler over DAP2. Compile and link is just fine. My... Show More