Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sccccc
AURIX™
Hi Infineon team, I have a TC387 kit, I need communicate to other device via SPI, and the device need 8 clk cycle, so I set the data width as 7: Then... Show More
maxajeanaime
AURIX™
Hello everyone,   I would like to access the datasheet for HSM TC275. Could you help me ?   I search and I found this one (https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-TC27xDC_DS_v10-DS-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d46259d9a4bf015a846b292f74ce... Show More
Som
AURIX™

I am using Triboard eval board with  device TC35x but it is not visible in Aurix development studio v1.9.0. Please help?

Alvee
AURIX™
Hello, I am a CSE undergrad, and I have bought the shield buddy tc375 aurix micro controller board. I've been looking for a complete guide on programm... Show More
Sreeramulu
AURIX™
Timestamp
solved msg Solved

What is timestamp and how to enable TSVAL bitfiled?

Jakob963
AURIX™
Hi! I have a question regarding Data Flash erase disturb limit. In KBA234714 (AURIX™ MCU: Data Flash erase disturb limit paramet... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
Som
AURIX™
ltc E106: unresolved external: safetyWatchdogLock - (IfxScuCcu.o)Invoking: TASKING Linkerltc F019: unrecoverable error: fatal link error Show More
Tapaswi_S
AURIX™
We would like to use traction motor as well as compressor motor with single controller Can some one suggest which controller can be best used?   Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
I want to set SCR DAP0/1 on TC39XB.Setting SCR_P00.6 works fine.However, when setting SCR_P00.7, an error occurs (X appears on the setting screen).I d... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs