Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

ye_ye
AURIX™
大家好,我现在手头上有一块KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT评估板。我刷写了英飞凌官网上的demo,就是Blinky_LED那个程序。我想知道我怎么刷回板子出厂自带的程序。有人能上传一份出厂自带的demo么? 还有就是我在官网上看到这块板子的usb是自带串口的,于是我刷写了UART_VCOM_1... Show More
Taoz
AURIX™
Hi everyone,  Hi @Jeremy_Z , I am working on Aurix TC399 and plan to find methods to improve the resolution of the ADC. One approach I'm considering i... Show More
Harish_21
AURIX™
How this SCU interface signal -SMU_EMGSTP_REQ is used in TC377? whether it triggers any of the pin in the micro controller or how its handled...?? Show More
choulia1
AURIX™
  When i developed a multiple(2) can nodes appilication, can00 and can03. After initial the two nodes, only the can00 operation normal.  main { MCAN_D... Show More
ran
AURIX™
I hope to get the help of friends,  I've been stuck with this question for three days Show More
HighSpdDog
AURIX™
Hi -  I am working with a TC397 controller on triboard. The controller was already flashed with a certain software, however, unfortunately the hex fi... Show More
Bertxu
AURIX™

Hi:

请问ESR0 pin作为PMS_ESR0WKP 时,唤醒是通过触发(使用button键)唤醒,还是通过信号的边缘触发唤醒?

目前想通过ACC上电(从low到high,high会一直持续)进行唤醒,此方法是否可行?

谢谢!

Sakthivel
AURIX™
Hello there, We are designing a custom carrier board based on Aurix series TC397XX256F300SBD MCU. and we are referring to the Infineon-TriBoardManual_... Show More
ashKail
AURIX™
I am working on configuring the Bus MPU(aka Safety Protection System) on Aurix TC39x. As a dry run, I configured SPR_SPROT_RGNLA0 and SPR_SPROT_RGNUA0... Show More
krishnaAtluri
AURIX™
Hi, we are getting debug port fail response when we are trying to Disable the hsm. we are having almost 300 TC377TP control boards with same issue. ca... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs