AURIX TC397 MCMCAN bus off

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HeShanyuan
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
10 questions asked 50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins

Dear Sir/Madam

i am using KIT_A2G_TC397XA_TRB testing MCMCAN,i initialized two CAN node(CAN0 Node0 & CAN1 Node0)and it could sent message out successful,but once i disconnected CAN BUS of CAN1,the CAN0 Node0 will stop transmission at the same time,if i didn't connect CAN1 at the beginning,then power on this demo board,CAN0 didn't work neither

have you ever meet this issue before?hope you can give me some advise

many thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Please debug the ISR when you disconnected CAN1 NodeX, CAN0 Node0 transmits only when the program is running normally. It looks like the ISR is taken, and no any process in ISR, and so CAN0 Node0 cannot continue transmit.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
HeShanyuan
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
10 questions asked 50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins

Hi DW

only four interrupt are enable,CAN0 NODE0 transmissionCompletedEnabled(TC)、messageStoredToDedicatedRxBufferEnabled(DRX)、 CAN1 NODE0 transmissionCompletedEnabled(TC)、messageStoredToDedicatedRxBufferEnabled(DRX)

i am confused, if it trigger an ISR,and it's empty in ISR routine,it should return to main and continue,why you say :“no any process in ISR, and so CAN0 Node0 cannot continue transmit.

attached is the testing code

thanks!

0 Likes
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

A way to debug is to check why the program stall/halt in the CAN transmit function.

0 Likes