SDIO + WiFi Driver for Murata Type 1MW(Cypress CYW43455) for STM32F4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Dipak
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello,

We are working on integrating Wi-Fi module Murata Type1 MW LBEE5HY1MW(Cypress CYW43455) with STM32F4 based micro-controller using SDIO interface.

We are looking for SDIO Driver and Murata Wi-Fi driver for STM32F4 based micro-controller (Running FreeRTOS).

anyone here having any reference for the same? or

anyone know where we can get them to integrate it in our system?

It would be also great help if there are any compatible software that we can port on STM32F4 based micro-controller.

Regards,

Dipak Sharma

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello Dipak

We did have the 43455 EVB pre-wiced 6.4 which was based on the STM32H7. Maybe you could use this as a starting point. But I strongly recommend that you contact your local Infineon sales/marketing team and get this request evaluated as we don't have support for 43455 on WICED in the latest versions.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Murali_R

@Dipak 

The driver that you could use to port is available here https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/wifi-host-driver

But, where are you planning to port this to?

We support 43455 on linux based platforms.

Thanks

0 Likes
Dipak
Level 2
Level 2

HI Murali,

We are planning to port the driver on FreeRTOS.

Is there something we have to consider?

Regards,

Dipak Sharma

0 Likes
Murali_R

@Dipak FreeRTOS is fine. But what I meant was what is the environment that you plan to use this on. Is it WICED or some other IDE? If so, I suggest that you contact your local infineon sales/marketing team and get this request evaluated as we don't have support for 43455 on WICED out of the box in the latest versions.

0 Likes
Dipak
Level 2
Level 2

HI Murali,

We have a STM32F4 based host MCU running FreeRTOS and we are using IDE provided by STM which is STM32 CubeIDE for development purpose. 

We are looking for the STM32 CubeIDE solution. If WICED sdk solution is available we can port on STM32 CubeIDE.

Regards,

Dipak Sharma

0 Likes
Murali_R

Hello Dipak

We did have the 43455 EVB pre-wiced 6.4 which was based on the STM32H7. Maybe you could use this as a starting point. But I strongly recommend that you contact your local Infineon sales/marketing team and get this request evaluated as we don't have support for 43455 on WICED in the latest versions.

Thanks

0 Likes
Dipak
Level 2
Level 2

HI Murali,

Thanks for the information. It will surely help us.

Regards,

Dipak Sharma

0 Likes